hum drummm

4/09/2009




i feel blank sometimes, and i hate it.


but i am free now. i think.

i can look at you and not care so much anymore.

truthfully, i just want you out of my life.
i am ready to lose you.
but you seem to just stay put.

this semester has been rough. and i don't know how to deal with others pain. but pain is so necessary.

Lord, help me guard my heart from my own emotions. they scare me honestly. guard my thoughts and my feelings.

enable me to give to others in any way possible.
take away my selfish desires, strip me of my pride. oh Lord, i want to see your face.

the righteous one will live by his faith.


currently:
i wish i was listening to some more sufjan, casimir pulaski day more specifically.

wishing it was about 9 pm, so i could be at my new house.

wishing i didn't have emotions, ugh.

typing on my worn out laptop and again realizing how much i need a mac, oh dear.

just realized how materialistic i am, especially with the whole " need a mac" -thing

imagining that i am taking a heavenly nap on my bed at home.

wishing that it was october

wishing that i didn't feel this way

hoping for a good summer

loving chocolate

trying to understand people's brain

wishing that love was enough for everyone.

wishing that i lived in the 60's


this was a really random post, it was sort of my brain spewing out a bunch of stuff.



0 comments: