slowwww me down.

6/27/2009


i think i should try and not take this time for granted.
maybe i'm supposed to be doing nothing for a reason.

i keep on saying that i can't wait until these three months are over, but in reality, once i get back to school i'll be longing for my bed, better food, and definitely no school work.

i guess i always want what i don't have.
for some reason, in south carolina i always want to drink coke, when all there is to drink is pepsi, but here in georgia all i wanna drink is pepsi, and well this is where you get shot if you order a pepsi product at place that isn't bojangles.

i spend too much time longing for what i don't have that when it finally arrives i realize i just wasted perfectly good chunks of my life wishing i had something i would eventually have.

right now, i really want it to be july 16th, as i'll be heading off to raleigh for my best buds wedding and hopefully greenville too.
but what am i missing out here while i spend so much time wishing?

well...
i think i miss out on enjoying my sleep. im not gonna get a lot next semester...
i miss out on loads of free time in which i can fall deeper in love with my Saviour...
i miss out on being able to listen to music i haven't had a chance to...
i miss out on catching up on some awesome reading...
i miss out on enjoying the hot summer days...
i miss out on pictures...
i miss out on being inspired and creating something...
i miss out on spending time with my parents...

i need to slow my thoughts down and enjoy the time He is giving me.

0 comments: